1. Check out our top questions
- Where can I learn more about billing for Visual Studio Online?
- What happens if I forget my username, password, or account URL?
- How can I change my account URL?
- How can I change the owner of my Visual Studio Online account?
- Can I use my Office 365 account to access Visual Studio Online?
- How do I use the load testing features?
- How can I use an on-premises build controller with Visual Studio Online?
- Where do I get updates for Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server?
2. Self help options
Ask the community
Visit the forums to explore what others have to say. Our community of experts love helping out. For MSDN subscribers, we guarantee a response in 2 business days.
Submit an idea
Have a suggestion for improving Visual Studio? Visit the Visual Studio UserVoice to share your idea.
3. Answer wasn’t there? Talk to us
Use your benefits to get support right away. We are here to help with technical, MSDN navigation and subscription questions.
Visual Studio Online
Have a technical question about our online services? We are here to help. Example topics include work items, version control, and accounts.
Currently having an issue. See above for more details
Currently facing an outage. See above for more details