Tools for every developer and every app
A rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services.
Visual Studio Online
Cloud-based collaboration services for version control, agile planning, continuous delivery, and application analytics — for Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode or any other IDE or code editor.
Create multi-platform apps for Windows, iOS, Android, and more by using a single IDE.
- Web, mobile, and cloud development tools
- Build apps for Windows, Android, and iOS
- Integrated designers, editors, debuggers, and profilers
- Ability to deploy, debug, and manage Microsoft Azure services
- Thousands of extensions, from PHP to gaming
Free for students, open-source contributors, and small teams
Enterprise-grade solutions with advanced capabilities for teams working on projects of any size and complexity.
- Load testing, automated testing, and new IntelliTest capabilities
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve issues fast by using IntelliTrace
- MSDN subscription benefits including dev/test software, Azure credits, training, and more
Visual Studio Online
Share code, track work, and ship software.
- Compatibility with Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, or any IDE/editor
- Unlimited, private Git and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) source code repositories
- Agile planning tools
- Continuous integration
- Real-time availability, performance, and usage monitoring with Azure Application Insights
- Openness and extensibility
- Free for small teams and MSDN subscribers
Visual Studio Code
Code editing redefined.
- Availability for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- First-class support for ASP.NET 5 and Node.js
- Ability to write code in your favorite programming language
- Intelligent code authoring, understanding, and navigation
- Debugging and Git support at your fingertips
By installing Visual Studio Code, you agree to the terms and data collection described here.
See what’s next
Watch live or on demand.
Dive deep into the latest innovations in .NET, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Online, and Azure from the engineers who built them.