This area covers installing extensions from the Marketplace and integrating Team Services with other services such as Slack and Jenkins. To find information about developing your own custom extensions, check out the Extension Development Documentation.
Extending Visual Studio Team Services is the easiest way for users to get the most out of their devops environment. The Visual Studio Marketplace is home to hundreds of extensions that can be installed to help with:
- Planning and tracking of work items, sprints, scrums, etc.
- Build and release flows
- Code testing and tracking
- Collaboration amongst team members
Installing extensions from the Marketplace
The Visual Studio Marketplace is home to hundreds of extensions that can be installed to truly customize your experience in Team Services.
Adding extensions to your Team Services account is incredibly easy:
- Search and find extensions for your account in the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Install the extension from the Marketplace and start using it in Team Services.
For more information on extensions and the Marketplace, get started here.
Integrating Team Services with other services
Integrating Team Services with other services is done by creating subscriptions with service hooks. There are two steps to integrating Team Services:
- Create a subscription in Team Services
- Set up the integration with your external service of choice
|Build and release||Collaborate||Customer support||Plan and track||Integrate|
|AppVeyor||Campfire||UserVoice||Trello||Azure Service Bus|
If you'd like to integrate your Team Services with any of these services, get started here.