Team Services | TFS 2017 | TFS 2015 | Visual Studio 2015 | Visual Studio 2013
Release Management helps you support a rapid release cadence and manage simultaneous releases. You can:
- Set up release definitions that represent your environments from development to production.
- Run automations to deploy your app to each environment.
- Add approvers to sign off that the app has been successfully deployed in an environment.
- Create your release manually or automatically from a build.
- Track your releases as they are deployed to various environments.
... and much more.
The current version of Release Management is integrated into the Build & Release hub in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Team Services. For more information, see Continuous integration on any platform.
The previous versions of Release Management are deprecated. No new features will be added to these versions:
New to DevOps? Learn More about how implementing DevOps helps you continuously deliver value to your customers.