Team Services | TFS 2017 | TFS 2015 | Previous version
Whether your app is on-premises or in the cloud, you can automate build-deploy-test workflows and choose the technologies and frameworks, then test your changes continuously in a fast, scalable, and efficient manner.
Scenarios and capabilities:
Maintain quality and find problems as you develop
Continuous testing with Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server ensures your app still works after every check-in and build, enabling you to find problems earlier by running tests automatically with each build.
- Get started with continuous testing
- Testing in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Workflows
- Learn more about test task steps
- An end-to-end example of continuous testing
- Run automated tests from test plans in the Test hub
Any test type and any test framework
Choose the test technologies and frameworks you prefer to use.
- Get started with Java testing.
- Get started with Selenium testing.
- Use Maven to build your Java app
- Unit testing framework plug-ins for Visual Studio
Rich analytics and reporting
When your build is done, review your test results to start resolving the problems you find. Rich and actionable build-on-build reports let you instantly see if your builds are getting healthier. But it's not just about speed - detailed and customizable test results measure the quality of your app.
Advanced DevOps practices
If you are already using advanced continuous testing practices in DevOps workflows, or just using continuous testing and looking for advanced content, check out Test automation, planning, and management concepts from the ALM Rangers.