In this article, you will find information regarding the releases for Visual Studio 2013.
To download Visual Studio 2013, follow these steps:
- Click on the Download Visual Studio 2013 button.
The download screen displays a banner asking if you have tried the latest Visual Studio 2017 version. If you still wish to download a previous version, scroll past the banner until you see the message <img src="media/OlderVersionCaption-4.png"alt="Download older version text"> (Figure 1).
(Figure 1) Intro banner on older version download page.
Find the version year you want and click on the + sign opposite your selected year to expand your selection (Figure 2).
(Figure 2) Expand version year.
Click on the download button (Figure 3).
(Figure 3) Download selected version year.
On the next screen, check the desired product family. Click the download button for each product you wish to download in that family (Figure 4).
(Figure 4) Select product family and product to download.
Release Notes for all versions of Visual Studio 2013
Visual Studio 2013 released on October 17, 2013. The RTM page contains the release notes.
- Visit the Update 5 page for the Update 5 release notes.
- Visit the Community RTM page for the Community RTM release notes.
- Visit the Update 4 page for the Update 4 release notes.
- Visit the Update 3 page for the Update 3 release notes.
- Visit the Update 2 page for the Update 2 release notes.
- Visit the Update 2 (Build 2014) page for the Update 2 (Build 2014) release notes.
- Visit the Update 1 page contains the release notes.
Product Information for Visual Studio 2013
- The Platform Compatibility page contains the compatibility information for all versions of Visual Studio 2013.
- The SHA-1 Values page contains the SHA-1 values for all versions of Visual Studio 2013.
- The System Requirements page contains the system requirements for all versions of Visual Studio 2013.