Released on November 12, 2014
This article contains archived release information for Visual Studio Community 2013. You can find information regarding the current release on the Visual Studio Community website.
You can download Visual Studio 2013 from the download page for older versions.
What's in Visual Studio Community 2013
- Professional-grade editing, code analysis, and debugging support
- Support for open-source workflows (Git)
- Compilers for managed languages, C++ and more
- Cross-platform mobile development for your preferred device and platform, including the web, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone with the free Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova extension
- Take advantage of cloud services with simplified Azure SDK integration, and incorporate modern app analytics and telemetry with Application Insights
- Access to all the Visual Studio 2013 extensions on the Visual Studio Gallery
- Visual Studio Community 2013 includes Update 4, which is a cumulative update of all previous Visual Studio 2013 updates
Watch the Visual Studio Community 2013 video to learn all about what you can do with this release:
Several other Visual Studio 2013 products are available for download with Update 4, including the following:
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
- Azure SDK for .NET 2.5
- Visual Studio Tools for Unity (VSTU) 2.0 Preview
- Kinect for Windows 2.0 SDK RTW
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova CTP3
- TypeScript 1.3
To get more details on these releases, go to the release notes for Visual Studio 2013 Update 4.