- Set up Visual Studio
- Sign up for Visual Studio Online
- Connect to Visual Studio Online
- Add team members
- Migrate team projects from on-premises TFS
- Try additional features for free
- Add users and assign licenses
- Set up billing for your account
- Change application access policies
- Pay for users accessing your account
- Pay for more build or load testing
- Manage work access for your account
- Add a work account to your MSDN subscription
- Change account owner
- Delete or restore your account
Build your app
Define the build process
Build your code automatically every time you check it in to catch problems early.
Create the build definition.
Select the continuous integration (CI) trigger and specify the code you want to build
Save the definition.
Queue your new definition to make sure it works.