Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
November 13, 2013
This update is the latest in a cumulative series of feature additions and bug fixes for Visual Studio 2012. Periodic updates enable us to enhance and expand Visual Studio more frequently to support the latest software development innovations for building and managing modern apps. For information about the latest update, see Visual Studio Updates and the Visual Studio Update KB Article.
Support for Visual Studio 2012 is only provided on this current update, which is considered the Visual Studio 2012 Service Pack, as well as the Visual Studio 2012 RTM version, released in August, 2012. For more information see the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy.
Updates for these other products are also available:
- IntelliTrace Collector for Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2012
- Remote Tools for Visual Studio 2012
- Agents for Visual Studio 2012
- Agents for Visual Studio 2012 Language Pack
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
Posted by Visual Studio