Visual Studio Team Services Pricing
Pricing for the rest of your team*
|Number of users:||5||10||20||50||100||200||1000||Calculate pricing|
|Total monthly cost:||FREE||$30||$110||$350||$750||$1,150||$4,350|
The quantities shown above are examples. You can choose any number of users and you’ll pay only for that number. Here’s how we calculate pricing:
First 5 users: FREE
Users 6 through 10: $6 each
Users 11 through 100: $8 each
Users 101 through 1000: $4 each
Users 1001 and above: $2 each
Special promotional pricing for Enterprise Agreement customers: first 5 users FREE, then all additional users are $4 each.
All of your team members (OK, all except your free stakeholders) can use these features in your Visual Studio Team Services account:
- Version control with unlimited private code repositories
- Agile tools
- Tools for Java teams
- Continuous integration
- Web-based test execution
- Request and manage feedback
Need more info? Check out our detailed feature matrix.
Team Foundation Server CAL included
A Team Foundation Server 2015 user CAL (client access license) is granted for all purchases of Visual Studio Team Services users—meaning that for each month you pay for these users in Visual Studio Team Services, they can also access your local Team Foundation Server! This enables you to purchase access to Team Foundation Server for your team on a month-to-month basis, rather than purchasing CALs for 2 or 3 years at a time.
Visual Studio subscribers
Visual Studio subscribers at the following levels can be added to an unlimited number of Visual Studio Team Services accounts for free, with Basic access:
- Visual Studio Enterprise - annual
- Visual Studio Enterprise - monthly
- Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN (including subscriptions offered through BizSpark and the Microsoft Partner Network)
- Visual Studio Professional - annual
- Visual Studio Professional - monthly
- Visual Studio Professional with MSDN
- Visual Studio Test Professional with MSDN
- MSDN Platforms
Some Visual Studio subscriptions also include Visual Studio Team Services extensions, such as Test Manager.
Process for buying
In order to buy Visual Studio Team Services, you’ll set up a Visual Studio Team Services account, then set up billing for your account by linking it to an Azure subscription, then you can pay for users accessing your account and purchase additional services.
* Prices are for users with Visual Studio Team Services Basic and are shown in US dollars, please consult the Azure pricing calculator for local prices.