How do I activate a Subscription acquired from the Microsoft Store?
If you've purchased a Visual Studio Subscription through the Microsoft Store
, the activation steps can be initiated from the payment "Confirmation Page" or "Confirmation Email."
If you have not received an email, please validate your email address and check your spam folders
Activate Your Subscription:
- Click on "Click here to sign in"
- Enter the email address that requires access to the Visual Studio subscription and click "Continue"
- Depending on the email address, you may get:
- Redirected to the "Microsoft Account" (MSA) password page
- Redirected to your companies "Work or School" password page
- Enter your password, or complete sign in requirements
- Upon successful sign in, an "Activate Your Visual Studio Subscription" window will appear
- Enter the "Product Key" information available from the payment "Confirmation Page" or "Confirmation Email" and click "Activate"
- The Subscription should now be visible on the https://my.visualstudio.com/subscriptions
Please use the "Contact Us" menu options below
- Click "Account, Subscription and Billing Support"
- From the available "Category" choose "Activate My Subscription Benefits"
- From the available "Category" choose "Visual Studio Subscription (formerly MSDN)"
- From the available "Category" choose the appropriate "Country"
- Click the desired support option
You will be directed to the Visual Studio Subscription support team