How do I know what Software is available for download?
To see the different download benefits by Subscriptions, please see our "Compare Visual Studio Offerings
" page. Clicking the "Drop Down" for "Subscriber Benefits," will expose more details by product family.
If you already have a Visual Studio subscription:
- Open an "In Private" Internet Explorer browser session
- Note: Not required, but helps ensure a clean log-in
- Go to https://my.visualstudio.com/downloads
- Enter the email address associated with the Visual Studio subscription and click "Continue"
- Depending on the email address you may get:
- Redirected to the "Microsoft Account" (MSA) password page
- Redirected to your companies "Work or School" password page
- Enter your password, or complete sign in requirements
- Upon successful sign in, "Product Types" and "Download Results" will be visible
To quickly find products, use the "Search" functions at the top of the page or click on the different "Product Types" on the left
If you're looking for your "Product Keys", click "Product Keys" at the top of the page
Please use the "Contact Us" menu options below
- Click "Account, Subscription and Billing Support"
- From the available "Category" choose "Manage My Account"
- From the available "Category" choose the appropriate "Country"
- Click the desired support option
You will be directed to the Visual Studio Subscription support team